October 13, 2012

SWEET LORD O'MIGHTY







skirt c/o o-mighty, sheinside.com creepers, forever21 bustier, vintage velvet blouse



To start off, let me introduce y'all to the raddest store out there... o-mighty.com! They sell vintage one of a
kind items and super ecletic clothing that will fit anyone's style preferences. I'm so madly in love with it, just
like I'm in love with this skirt, which -don't act too surprised- was sent to me by the o-mighty people.
And now what's in store for me this weekend? Not much! Taking some time to chill down, lay in my bed
with a bowl of pop corn and movies all day long. Procrastinating homework until Sunday night is most likely
what I'll be doing, I'm kind of exhausted. But at the same time, I'm really excited ever since yesterday,
because I got into the school's fashion show as a designer! Which means a lot of hard work, effort and what
not, but I'm so damn chuffed! 
SHARE:

26 comments

Anonymous said...

oh my!!fantastic skirt!!must have piece <3

Natali said...

You look absolutely breathtaking! I love your style!

http://lartcloset.tictail.com/

Mihaela said...

that skirt is amazing

mfashionfreak♥blog
followme♥freak

Catarina said...

you look so amazing! love your skirt! <3 xx

day-dreameer.blogspot.com

Leanne Helmer said...

That skirt is amazing! you look great x

Beauty Follower said...

Super duper skirt!

Antee Gurung said...

U look gorgeous..love that skirt n the color is amazing...it complements u really well

Btw do check out my new post
Stay in touch
Xoxo

Unknown said...

that skirt is beautiful!

Izzaura said...

your style is always mesmerizing!
that skirt is super cool!

cheers,
THE FAD MADNESS

Marti said...

You're too perfect as always. Got crazy about this skirt <3

xx
http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The skirt is so eye catching!

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Lara Jamison said...

Yup. LOVE the cloudy skirt.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Would love to check out the store. What a cool name. I like your skirt. It's definitely one of a kind.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Rebecca said...

Yeah you look amazing. Love this skirt.

Dascha said...

Your legs look so weird.. And that outfit is too hipster and mainstream, sorry. I dont like it

Jenna said...

I love your style! You are so inspiring!
xoxo

Elena said...

Amazing outfit dear, you are great!

Enter my GIVEAWAY
Lots of kisses, Elena

Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I've take into accout your stuff prior to and you're just extremely excellent.
I really like what you've received right here, certainly like what you're
saying and the way during which you are saying it. You are making
it entertaining and you continue to care for to stay it wise.
I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous website.

My blog; bmi calculator for females

Kate said...

Can you tell me what the max hip measurement is for their skirts? I want one so bad but they ignore my emails :(

Anonymous said...

Tɦis is vеry interеsting, You are a ѵery
skilled blogger. ӏ have joioned your rss feed ɑnd look forward
to seeking moге օf ouг fantastic post. Аlso, I've sharsd ƴօur web sitte in mу social networks!


Ϻy blog: gatorade coupons august 2012

Anonymous said...

There is NOTHING vintage about this brand, if you can even call them a brand. Vintage means the item is atleast 20 years old. This stuff is wacked out by the thousands by little kids in sweat shops. Every design is stolen from someone else or has someones face on it. They have NO RIGHT to stick James Franco's face all over tops & skirts & pillows etc etc & take ALL the money from it. James receiving NOTHING when its his fave used?! Wrong!!! I remember the 'T (EYE) $ A' crop top being on there. Thats a legit brand, an actual logo for a company & they took it & stuck it on a crop top?

mmjiaxin said...

ray-ban sunglasses
nhl jerseys
coach outlet online
celine outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike trainers
ugg outlet uk
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet online
oakley sunglasses
discount ugg boots
ugg boots
golden state warriors
parajumpers outlet
canada goose outlet
juicy couture tracksuit
cheap ugg boots
ugg boots on sale
hermes birkin bag
louis vuitton outlet store
mm1114

Anonymous said...

20160215meiqing
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet online
canada goose outlet
pandora jewelry
coach outlet store online
cheap tods
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap oakleys
michael kors
ugg outlet store
abercrombie
jordan retro
jordans
adidas originals
louis vuitton
ralph lauren
louis vuitton
ugg boots outlet
rolex watches outlet
ugg boots
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
tods outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
nike air force 1
michael kors handbags
canada goose
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap uggs

John said...

louboutin pas cher
michael kors bags
louboutin outlet
versace sunglasses
gucci borse
yeezy boost 350
reebok shoes
ralph lauren outlet online
fitflops sale
adidas superstars
michael kors outlet clearance
burberry outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
nike blazer
michael kors outlet
adidas supercolor
cheap jordan shoes
mlb jerseys wholesale
calvin klein underwear
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
nike trainers
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
air max 95
polo ralph lauren
air jordans
hollister
lacoste shoes
coach outlet
christian louboutin uk
supra for sale
cartier watches
burberry
coach outlet online
burberry outlet
jordan pas cher
kate spade outlet
2016421yuanyuan

chenmeinv0 said...

cheap basketball shoes
polo outlet
true religion jeans
ugg outlet online
adidas zx flux uk
louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
steelers jerseys
christian louboutin heels
chenyingying20170214

raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags
ed hardy clothing
nike huarache
nike blazer
red valentino
cheap nike shoes sale
salomon shoes
nike huarache
miami dolphins jerseys
cheap jordan shoes

© fashionwhit | a visual diary. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig